HELP [Help system for Emergency Life saving and Public safety]
The Help system for Emergency Life saving and Public safety assist emergency vehicles including police cars, fire engines, and road service vehicles to conduct prompt rescue activities.
The HELP immediately report locaton information to rescue organizations in the case of an emergency such as traffic accidents, vehicle breakdowns, and sudden illness.
- Reduce time to call initiation
- Reduce the number of fatalities in traffic accidents
- Minimize serious injuries
- Prevent secondary accidents
- Alleviate traffic congestion